The video presentation is an opportunity to present yourself in a different and innovative way to companies interested in your profile. We have proof that candidates with video presentation greatly increase their chances of being hired.
Tips for making a perfect video presentation:
- Speak loud and clear, avoiding background noise that can prevent you being heard perfectly.
- Lighting is important so make sure we can see you
- Good and brief, 2 times good. We know you have a lot to tell but with 20 seconds it will be enough for the company to want to meet you.
- Make sure you have a good connection so you can upload the video to your profile.
- Keep in mind that your profile will be seen by several companies so we do not recommend you talk about a particular company.
- It's your video presentation! Take advantage of and differentiate yourself from the rest by talking about your strengths and positive experiences.