Yes, at any time the company can extend or reduce the duration of a contract. Please let us know about these changes by emailing email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Checklist for the first day
- What should I do if I cannot attend or I am running late for work?
- How do I report the working hours?
- I didn't show up at work. What happens?
- Can the company substitute me?
- Is it possible to extend or reduce the working period?
- Can I cancel a work contract?
- I've had an accident at work. What should I do?